Saturday, September 12, 2009

Thank you

I'd like to take a moment to thank those of you have been using the instant reaction buttons to give me some feedback. I recently changed the choices so that I would be able to better gauge your tastes. If I know what you like and don't like, I'll be able to better choose my captions.

Keep up the good work clicking on the instant feedback. It only takes a second, and you really aren't going to hurt my feelings if you don't like something.

If you've got something more you want to say, leave a comment. I'll read them, and probably try to fill any suggestions. I'm not good at leaving comments on caption blogs either, so I will take a lack of comments to mean that I'm doing well and should stay the course.

1 comment:

  1. yes you got it right the second time i would love to be you and to finally bbe a girl at alst for this i have so alwasy wnated to be female please and then yes we i can get some girl action at last as i should be doing all along i want to be a girl!

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing links may be removed without notice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...