Friday, January 8, 2016

Surprise!!!


I'm sure that everyone had thought that this blog was long dead, and there have been times that I have thought the same thing.  I do, however, occasionally get the drive to create something.  This little number here is the result of one of those muse inspired bouts of creative delirium.

Before you get excited at my triumphant return, I'm going to caution you.  I do want to keep making captions, but it's not going to be on a regular schedule.  I will cap when my muse smacks me over the head and says that I must.  (No, I'm not taking applications for the position of muse.)




6 comments:

  1. Nice to see something from you! Let's hope your muse continues to smack you! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you're still capping. I love your caps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I always liked your enhanted penis caps. I don't know if you started it, but it really seemed to pick up popularity for a while when you started making them.

    I tried capping myself for awhile and always tried to use that 'slowly fading into pink font' thing you did because I liked it so much. You were someone else's use that's for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. >I do want to continue making captions
    >just sitting here almost 2 years later with nothing

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing links may be removed without notice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...