Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Final Cut

It turns out that today is a double feature.  Not only do you get some guest captions to sample, you get a brand new two panel caption from me.

My thoughts have turned to Halloween with the month of October rolling in.  With it has come a creative slant toward a more horror genre...or at least a horror spoof.  I'm sure that anyone reading this caption will immediately know the source of inspiration that spawned it.

As soon as I saw the image of the long haired Asian girl with her back to the camera, my mind went directly to work.  You might say that it haunted me until I pulled together the pieces to loose it on all of you.

Read carefully, dear reader.  You never know if the spirit of the season might come for you.



3 comments:

  1. Is this based on one of those saw movies? :p

    Really not a horror fan personally. They keep me up for nights on end. However for this, exceptions can be made.

    Fantastic job on the layouts! The text circling around looked a bit daunting to read, but following around an around almost felt like it was pulling me in. I love when handwriting changes to match a transformation in progress too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really hope you end up making more caps in this universe! This was so, so, so very hot to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kyra The movie inspiration for this one was 'The Ring'.

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298130/

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing links may be removed without notice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...