Tuesday, September 28, 2010

EPR: Getting the Business

It has been a crazy few weeks for me, and I truly regret not having more time to work on captions.  I'm still working on getting better access to my photo collection so I am more flexible in where I'm able to do captions.  I just haven't found the perfect solution yet.  My workflow usually starts by looking at my collection for a photo to jump out at me, so I've been limited in that regard.

For now, I'm still going to be hit or miss in how often I'm able to post new captions.  Please don't give up on me.


In case it isn't clear from the post title or the situation, this transformation is brought to you by the Enchanted Penis Revenge series (http://anonymoosestgcaptions.blogspot.com/2010/08/its-payback-time.html).

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, this is a new one - this time, he never even realizes he's changing at all.

    Amusing Response 1) Heh... I wonder which of the two roommates got the drop on the other and is the one doing the screwing this time.

    Amusing Response 2) Meanwhile, the two guys next door enjoy the bellhop and pool boy - pool girl, that is - respectively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it, keep it up, glad to see you're back with us too:D

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing links may be removed without notice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...